Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The news from India is different than from the U.S.

The reason you're seeing so few posts these days is that I'm in India teaching a backpack journalism workshop at St. Xavier's College. The bad news is that we are having network issues so I'm only getting on line for about 10 minutes a day. The good news is that I am now reading Indian newspapers, which really opens our eyes. Again I'll say that online just doesn't hold a candle to print newspapers, which are much more complete than what I've seen on the Internet.
I am blogging on my experiences (so far most of it on my lack of Internet access). If you're interested, the URL is http://byersinindia.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Richland Com 104 said...

I couldnt post on the other blog, so... Thanks for sharing. Hi to you and Dr. Thorn,
bob gutsche